TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ACCESS TO THE Nuovocorso SITE
This Web site (the "Site") is owned and run by Nuovocorso - Via Mulini Valle Tresinaro, 11 Fraz. Zoccadello di Onfiano, 42033 Carpineti (RE), Italy. Your use of the Site shall constitute your acceptance of the terms and conditions specified below
1. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All the contents and/or documents and/or images and/or trademarks and/or logos and/or names of products and systems found on the Site are the exclusive intellectual property of Nuovocorso These contents and/or documents and/or images and/or trademarks and/or logos and/or names of products and systems may not - not even partially - be copied and/or reproduced and/or transferred and/or downloaded and/or printed and/or distributed in any manner without the prior written consent of Nuovocorso whatsoever unless and to the extent that such action is necessary to render them viewable on-line. It is permitted to print the pages of the Site only for personal use, provided that the following conditions are satisfied:
(a) that no modification is made to the content and /or documents and/or images and/or trademarks and/or logos and/or names of products and systems printed;
(b) that the content and /or documents and/or images and/or trademarks and/or logos and/or names of products and systems printed found on the Site are not used separately from the corresponding text;
(c) that the Nuovocorso copyright trademark, and/or logo and/or other notes, appear on all printed copies. Without prejudice to the above, always prior written permission of Nuovocorso, can be downloaded wallpaper, screensavers and other utilities from the Site. These downloads are in any event subject to the conditions set out above.
Parts extracted from the Site may not, under any circumstances and for any purpose whatsoever, be used unless the aforementioned conditions have been met. Nuovocorso reserves the right to take legal action before the competent judicial authorities for any breach of the provisions set out in this paragraph 1.
2. LINKS TO THE WEB SITE
It is strictly forbidden to create, in any form and manner, a link to the site Nuovocorso without the prior written permission of Nuovocorso In any event, the link must refer the visitor to the Nuovocorso homepage.
3. ACCESS TO SERVICES
Even though Nuovocorso uses its best endeavours to ensure that the Site is available 24 hours a day, every day, it shall not however be held liable if, for any reason, the Site is not available at any given moment and/or for a particular period of time. Access to the Site may be temporarily suspended and/or interrupted, without prior warning, in the event of a failure in the system, when maintenance or repair work is being carried out, or for any reason beyond the control of Nuovocorso and in any case in which Nuovocorso it deems appropriate or necessary.
4. PROTECTION OF DATA
Nuovocorso respects the confidential nature of the personal data of those visiting the Site, in keeping with the provisions contained in Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30th June 2003 (see informative notice on privacy).
(In compliance with such regulations, personal data of those who viewed and filled our online forms will be treated in relation to the scope for which the registration was done (request of information, services, request of advertising material and so on). Nuovocorso puts off deciding to keep the related correspondence exchanged with website visitors. Website visitors who fill up website questionnaire agree with the fact Nuovocorso can use their answers for commercial scope and market research)
5. MATERIALS AND VISITORS’ CONDUCT
Apart from personal data, which will be dealt with in accordance with legislation regulating Privacy and Cookies, the contents and/or materials exchanged, and/or transmitted and/or placed on the Site will not be treated as confidential or the property of Nuovocorso, and the Company will therefore have no obligation and/or liability in connection with the contents and/or materials in question. Nuovocorso and subjects it has designated are at liberty to copy, disclose, distribute, insert and otherwise use these contents and/or materials and/or data and/or images and/or other elements contained therein for any purpose whatsoever. (Whoever sends material should grants about the fact the same material can be published and accepts to hold Nuovocorso harmless from any legal actions by third parties in relation to such a material)
Visitors are strictly prohibited from posting on and/or exchanging on and/or transmitting to the Site, or from the Site, any material:
(a) that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, racist, discriminatory, intimidating, scandalous, instigating , blasphemous, that violates confidentiality and privacy, or that may create a disturbance or disquiet;
(b) for which you have not obtained all the licenses and/or permits necessary;
(c) that constitutes or instigates conduct amounting to a crime, that generates civil liability, that is otherwise contrary to the law, or that violates the rights of third parties, in any country in the world;
(d) that is technically damaging (including, for example, but not limited to, computer viruses, logic bombs, “Trojan horses”, worms, harmful components, unsound data or other malicious software or harmful data).
Visitors are strictly prohibited to use the Site in any manner whatsoever considered inappropriate, including, for example but not limited to, the fostering of hacking actions.
Nuovocorso will cooperate fully with the judicial authorities should they request and/or order it to reveal the identity and/or whereabouts of anyone posting material that violates the provisions contained in this paragraph and the legal regulations currently in force, without prejudice to the right on the part of Nuovocorso to take action in order to obtain compensation for damage incurred.
6. ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
(The information contained in the website is the most exhaustive and updated. However, Nuovocorso doesn’t assume the responsibility related to the correctness, completeness and updating of the same information. Nuovocorso reserves the right to modify its website and the information contained in it at its discretion and at any time. The links appearing on the website may address to third parties owned and/or managed websites. People who visits a website linked to that of Nuovocorso assumes all risks. Nuovocorso doesn’t give any guarantee and cannot be considered responsible for the information contained in such linked websites)
Nuovocorso and its managers, directors, employees, assistants and/or agents shall not be held liable for any detriment and/or damage, of any kind, that visitors and/or third parties may incur stemming from and/or connected with, in any way, from the use and/or inability to use the Site, of any Web Site linked to the Site and/or the material contained therein, (Access to the website is subordinated to the use of adequate protection systems from virus or other components, as well as from bad or harmful software. Visitors, therefore, take the responsibility off Nuovocorso as regards loss and/or damage produced by virus or other components and software caught further to use and/or surfing in the website and/or after downloading material from the website and/or linked websites).
8. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Any dispute that may arise in relation to the use of this site and the interpretation and/or application of these terms and conditions of access to the site will have jurisdiction and will be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Milan and Italian law will be applied.
PRIVACY INFORMATIVE NOTICE DRAWN UP PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE NO. 196 DATED 30TH JUNE 2003 Within the meaning and for the purposes envisaged in art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30th June 2003, “Personal Data Protection Code”, we point out the following.
1. Data supplied by the visitor also via electronic mail, will be handled, transferred and circulated, also with the aid of electronic media or, in any event, automated means, directly by Nuovocorso (hereinafter referred to as “Nuovocorso”) and/or through subjects it has designated or instructed and/or external businesses, that may or may not belong to the same Group, and/or Dealers and Repair technicians working for the Nuovocorso network, for purposes connected with the use of the Site and/or supply the services required), for statistical purposes, in order to send out advertising and promotional material relating to products and services supplied by Nuovocorso and/or associated companies. (as well as for the execution of the duties provided by the law, rules and EC regulations and/or for the execution of the provisions of pblic authorities and/or for the development of activities addressed to the prevention or suppression of information technology frauds).
2. The conferment of data by completing the registration form and acceptance of the conditions providing access to the Site will be implied as consent on the part of the visitor to the handling of his personal data for purposes connected with the access in question. The supply of these data is mandatory as they permit the user to gain access correctly to the services required and failure to provide such data or revocation of consent may restrict the continuation of the working relationship between the parties.
3. The use of data for commercial purposes (sending out advertising and promotional material, etc.) is, on the other hand, subject to express consent and their supply by the visitor is optional. Failure to furnish data in this case will not have any effect on the methods adopted to access the services of the Site. Whenever Nuovocorso wishes to collect your data for these purposes, the visitor will first be asked whether or not he wishes to give his consent to their being handled.
4. The above-mentioned data, as well as those processed by the parties, will not be transferred or circulated in circumstances other than those envisaged by the law and they will be handled in keeping with the principles of business propriety, legality and transparency, thereby safeguarding the privacy and rights of the visitor.
5. Nuovocorso , is the Data Controller, as defined in Legislative Decree no. 196/03, for the handling of personal data, acting through its duly authorised representative pro tempore and is therefore responsible for the fulfilment of all the obligations laid down by the enactment in question. The Customer may exercise its rights at any time against the Data Controller, in keeping with art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, which, for the sake of clarity is set out in full below: Legislative Decree no. 196/2003:
Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights 1. The party concerned is entitled to obtain confirmation regarding the existence or otherwise of personal data regarding self, even if such data are not yet registered, and to receive the said data in intelligible form. 2. The party concerned is entitled to receive information regarding: a) the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes for which the data are being handled and the methods adopted; c) the logics applied in the event that the data are handled with the use of electronic equipment; d) details identifying the data controller, the data processing supervisors and the appointed representative as envisaged in article 5, paragraph 2 e) the subjects or the categories of subject to whom the personal data may be transferred or to whose attention they may be brought in a capacity as appointed representative for the territory of the State in question, as data processing supervisors or data processors. 3. The party concerned is entitled: a) to have data revised, altered or, when in his or her interests, supplemented; b) to have data handled in contravention of the law deleted, rendered anonymous or the circulation thereof restricted, including any information which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently handled; c) to obtain confirmation that the measures referred to in the foregoing paragraphs a) and b), including details thereof, have been brought to the attention of the parties to whom the data have been transferred or disseminated, unless such an obligation proves impossible or would require means which are grossly disproportionate to the rights being protected. 4. The party concerned is entitled to oppose, either in whole or in part: a) upon legitimate grounds, the handling of personal data regarding self, even if such data are relevant, with regard to the purposes underlying the collection thereof; b) the handling of personal data regarding self for purposes connected with the sending of advertising material, with direct sales, market research or sales communications.
To exercise the rights described above (art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003), you can write to the address Nuovocorso - Via Mulini Valle Tresinaro, 11 Fraz. Zoccadello di Onfiano, 42033 Carpineti (RE), Italy.
COOKIES OUR POLICY FOR COOKIES AND PRIVACY PROTECTION (We inform visitors that personal data provided for the Website registration, as well as for the supply of services available through the Website will be treated according to the law by decree n.196 dated 30 June 2003 by Nuovocorso We inform also about the fact on this website was published the complete information according to art. 13 od the same law by decree N°196/03. The present Policy provides some explanations related to our cookies and methods for the Protection of Visitors Privacy during use of our Website.)
1. TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED / LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES Nuovocorso is committed to respecting your “Privacy.” On this Website Nuovocorso collects the personal data you decide to provide and the information obtained with cookies, as better explained below. This Website can also contain links to other websites of Nuovocorso or to third party websites, such as those of our retailers, authorised applicators and other subsidiary companies, or to the websites of social media. When you click on the link to the other websites of Nuovocorso or of third parties, consider that said websites have their own privacy policies. It must be said that Nuovocorso shall not be liable for third party websites.
2. COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION If you provide personal data to Nuovocorso, we shall store and process said information for the purposes specified in the privacy notice. Moreover, to enhance our Website accessibility to users in terms of system performance, usability and supply of useful information about our products and services, we shall automatically store the information on log files on your computer. These include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, type of browser and language setting, operating system, Internet Service Provider (ISP) and date/time of registration. We shall use this information to ensure efficient Website management, improve knowledge of our Website user categories, analyse trends and collect demographic data on our overall users. The information collected can be used for our marketing and advertising services and communications (e.g., to enhance and improve the user experience by making more attractive offers and special services), in compliance with the laws in force on the subject. When we make use of non-personal data along with personal data, the information in question will be processed as personal data for the entire period during which it is combined.
5. TRACKING AND ANALYSIS To ensure ongoing optimisation of marketing-related communications, Nuovocorso uses the analytical software “Google Analytics” by Google Inc. It allows to monitor online behaviour in terms of time, geographical location and use of this website. The information in question is collected through tracking pixels and/or cookies. The information obtained through tracking pixels and/or cookies is anonymous and will not be associated with personal data. All information required for this analysis is stored on servers based in Italy. Nuovocorso will not share said information with third parties for independent use.
6. ENABLING AND DISABLING COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES If you accept cookies, you can later refuse them by changing your Internet browser settings. For example, if you are using Internet Explorer 8.0, you must follow the instructions below: 1. select the item 'Tools' and, then, 'Internet Options' 2. click on the Privacy Sheet 3. use the cursor to choose the desired settings. For other Web browsers, refer to your browser instructions for more information about how to change your browser settings or delete cookies. Note that some features and complete function of this Website will not be available when you disable cookies.